Monday, October 13, 2008

1st Blog....fuck CSUN

Today will be my first blog. I will use this as a medium to communicate myself to the world....and rant non-stop about things that piss me off. A friend of my just recently started a blog account so I thought it would be a great idea to copy him.

Today was a mess. Brushfires had freeways all clogged up and going at 1mph (yes, literally 1 mph was the speed recorded on sigalert.com) I don't understand how these fires get started but they are annoying as shit when they do. And interestingly enough, its always just close enough to my school in northridge to have the president let everyone know that classes are canceled for the remainder of the day. Peice of shit....but wait, shouldn't I be happy? Did I mention that they always let everyone "know" by using a sign in front of the school instead of a notice on the website or a prompt over the phone? As a commuter, I have to drive all the way up there to see the sign and drive all the way back, which took me an hour to do because:

1) the 134, 118, and the 5 are all clogged like the piping of some bathroom after Pavarotti just took a shit (RIP)
2) the 101 and 405 south are also heavy with traffic (I took these freeways coming back)
3) people don't know how to drive....and yeah that was me playing guitar in the car

All I ended up doing was walking to my class knowing it was canceled, then walking to the bookstore to pick up a book...but they didn't have it. Of course they didnt have the one book I need. Its only logical to assume that a fucking BOOKSTORE doesn't have BOOKS.

No comments: